I was reading a post on 52 Unconventional Ideas & Stories for Moving from Idea to Impact by Scott Dinsmore and re-discovered the wisdom i had lost in between my Job and busy life
A big thank you to Scott for sharing this wonderful article – i guess your visit to WDS really paid off Now!
- Condition the habit of dreaming. That’s where creation begins.
- A path is not to be found, it’s to be made.
- The future isn’t a place we’re going, it’s a place we’re creating.
- Notice the sparks. Follow them. The next big thing may be the small thing right in front of you.
- At the end of each day ask yourself what gave you the most energy. Those are the sparks worth pursuing.
- It won’t be perfect. Put it out there anyway.
- Consistently investigate what gives other people energy. Be the fan that fuels it.
- Become hyper aware of people’s problems. Become obsessed with providing value. Through blog posts, emails, lunches – every interaction is a chance to helps someone solve a problem.
- At the end of the journey it’s not about saying I had big dreams – it’s about saying I had great outcomes and results for the people around me.
- Big dreams are meant to inspire, not intimidate. Do one small thing each day to the best of your ability to get you a tad closer. Set aside time to create & complete. Even 15 minutes a day can get your closer than you’d think.
- You don’t have to be just one thing, but you do have to start with being something.
The #Best One-
- Infect others with your dreams. Sharing a vision builds a tiny army of people around you who will help it come true.